|Weight||80kg (176 lb)|
|Hair Colour||Black (Dyed red)|
|Likes||His electric guitar, Winged Skull, Demon, Girls who are able to stand up for themselves|
|Dislikes||Being forced to do something, taking orders, cats, Nathaniel|
|Occupation|| High School Student|
|First Appearance||Episode 1|
Castiel is one of the students attending Sweet Amoris High. He is a member of the basketball club and is a member of a rock band along with his friend, Lysander. Castiel is legally independent and must take care of himself as his father works as an airline pilot, and his mother a hostess. As a consequence, they are not home often, but they seem to love their jobs.
He has shoulder length red hair (naturally black) with grey eyes. He wears a black leather jacket with a red shirt underneath, with a winged skull imprinted on it. He wears a silver chain around his neck and black pants with a chain hooked to his beltloop. He usually has his arms folded but can sometimes be seen with his hands on his hips when grinning at the player or with his right hand raised when he is angry.
PersonalityCastiel can be a bit hard to get along with due to his sarcastic personality and because he is so prone to anger. He's a fan of rock and even plays the electric guitar. He doesn't like people who seem to try too hard, but can be very romantic when given the chance. He likes girls who are able to stand up for themselves and take a joke but not ones who are too rude or too nice. Girly girls such as Amber or punk girls like Kim don't interest him. He's misunderstood with his hard outer shell, but can be caring on the inside. He doesn't like it when someone could be hurt, in pain or in trouble. He is what some might call a 'tsundere' or- depending on your meter with him- just 'tsun'.
He's a dog person and owns a Beauce Shepard named Demon.
Nathaniel and Castiel seem to share a rivalry, which is why Castiel does not like Nathaniel. They even seem to go so far as to favor what the other dislikes (e.g. Nathaniel liking cats instead of dogs, and Castiel favoring dogs over cats). Also, the cause of their rivalry is partially because of Castiel's ex-girlfriend, Deborah, who comes into the story in the very end of Episode 14. However, due to their contrasting personalities, they probably wouldn't have liked each other very much even if Deborah had been out of the picture.
Castiel used to be a kind hearted boy when he was young and once fixed Amber's favorite doll, which is why Amber fell in love with him. But Castiel ignored her feelings, claiming that girls fall in love at "the drop of a hat". His reasoning for fixing the doll was so that Amber would stop crying because it annoyed him.
Castiel and Lysander met each other about six months before the start of the story, and have been close friends ever since. It had started when Castiel found Lysander's notebook and returned it to him soon after. They then discussed different topics and they found out they had a similar taste in music. So they decided to make music together. According to ChiNoMiko, Lysander was the reason Castiel had begun to play the guitar again, because he had stopped playing for some time.
Deborah is Castiel's ex-girlfriend. It is revealed Deborah is the main cause of Nathaniel and Castiel's rivalry. However, she was the one to break things off with Castiel in order to further her own musical career. Deborah used to call Castiel "kitten", which may be the reason why Castiel dislikes cats. The two are not on pleasant terms, though before their breakup, Deborah describes them as having a perfect relationship.
- Castiel smokes occasionally.
- Castiel plays the guitar in a band with Lysander.
When his love meter is high enough...
- He is often jealous
- Castiel likes to tease the girl he likes (Lysander mentions it in Episode 8)
- He was jealous (when the love meter is high enough) in Episode 3 (Jade/Dajan), Episode 9 (Dakota), Episode 13 (Alexy AND Nathaniel) and Episode 18 (Nathaniel)
- He confessed that he looked at Candy's chest more than once in episode 18 (Because Candy said that he always tease her with the chest)
- He says in Episode 15 that your Candy looked beautiful in that red dress (but in the next moment ich teased her)
- In Episode 15 he also says that it is his job/hobby to tease Candy
- In Episode 20 he will take Candy to the café (if you choose the right answer) and paying her a drink (A glass of water). When Candy complains, Castiel says that he can share the coke with two straws with her, if she want. ( To tease her)
- When you meet in with Kim and Violet in Episode 20 Castiel, they notice, that Castiel and Candy are very fond for each other
- Candy and Castiel will holding hands again in Episode 20
- Castiel likes it, when Candy is a little jealous (Episode 13 about the Fanclub)