Special EPISODE – HALLOWEEN 2011
You can buy it in the Jewelry Shop for 100 APs, and put it on in your Jewelry Box.
[Summary of episode here]
|Picture||Who it is for||Cost|
There are no hidden gifts for this episode.
|Picture||Purpose||Where to find|
|Cat||[Description of purpose]||[Description how to find]|
|Bouquet 1||[Description of purpose]||[Description how to find]|
|Bouquet 2||[Description of purpose]||[Description how to find]|
|Bouquet 3||[Description of purpose]||[Description how to find]|
Episode Exclusive Backgrounds
It doesn't give the correct answers, however, it will help you guide you through the episode, as there aren't any objectives.
A special Halloween episode outfit (free).
An illustration (you can miss it)!
You are a high school student at Sweet Amoris, and it just so happens that tomorrow you have an exam... Unfortunately, you have forgotten your notes in your locker. That is why you are in the school so late at night.
After being sucked up by a spatiotemporal vortex (well, we figure that’s what it is anyhow), you end up in a place that is quite.... Well... Gloomy: a cemetery. A young woman welcomes you. It’s ChiNoMimi who is dressed in cosplay as a well known character from a game: Morrigan from Darkstalkers © Capcom Co., Ltd
She tells you how the special episode works.
Once she is finished, you can finally start the special episode.
➜ Chapter 1: Meet (Joe) Black
You start your adventure by going to the next place to unlock your first dialogue where you learn more about the history of the place where you have arrived.
After, keep walking (you don’t use any AP) around until you meet Black, the talking bat.
He talks to you about the tomb of a certain “Mary-Magdalene” and invites you to go see it. So, head to the grave!
Once you’ve visited the tomb, go in front of the castle tso that Black can continue telling you about the history of this place...
➜ Chapter 2: Interview with a Vampire
You learn that a vampire lives in this place. Oooo... scary!
Head to Mary’s tomb again, you will meet the famous vampire: Dimitry. After a brief conversation, he leaves you... You decide to ask Black what’s wrong.
He tells you that the vampire is hungry. Catch him a little animal, like that little cat by the castle, that should do it.
Whatever you choose to do, the cat gets away... Alive. He isn’t nourishing enough for Dimitry.
➜ Chapter 3: Inkheart
You go by the graves again and decide to make three bouquets for the three tombs: Romain, Antoine and Donovan.
Each bouquet is made of "Pink bells", "white pompoms" and "Wild white roses" that you can find in the different places, except where Mary’s tomb is.
Dimitry surprises you, you talk with him before going to the castle, where the vampire leaves you a moment before coming back to offer you the special Halloween episode outfit.
He then leaves again to go eat. You find him later, in front of the three main tombs.
The episode ends after this last dialogue and you return back to reality.
HINT: Click on the "Go back to play" to get back to your original game. Do this even if you’ve finished your episode.
Love Meter Guide
- A. Green answers have a positive effect on the guy. +
- B. Red answers have a negative effect on the guy. -
- C. Blue answers have no effect on the character. =
- D. Black answer has no effect on the guy.
「...What is your blood type?」
- A. I don’t know. -
- B. Why do you want to know? +
- C. I don’t tell just anybody that sort of thing! -
- A. I mean... a real vampire, that shines in the sun? =
- B. I mean... a real vampire, that drinks blood? +
- C. I mean... a real vampire, that is scared of garlic? =
「Would that scare you?」
- A. Y-Yeah, a bit... it’s never very reassuring to have a monster in front of you... -
- B. Absolutely yes! I’ve seen so many vampire movies, they all end horribly! =
- C. No, not at all... It’s not that I’m bored, but I’m going to go, ha ha... =
- A. (I’m going to give him that cat, it’s for a good cause.) -
- B. (I’m going to set the cat free.) +
- A. Why did it take you so long? -
- B. You became a vampire just for her? =
「I don’t know.」
- A. (I’m too scared, but I can’t bring myself to say no after all he’s been through... and if it’s a dream than there are no risks after all...) (Illustration)
- B. (I can’t. If it’s a dream, the pain could wake me up and I would like to stay a little longer...)