|Episode 37 - Influenced|
|Who is this mysterious person who wants to meet up with the twins? It won't be the last you hear of him... As for you, the high school has a few surprises in store... Prepare to face those sweltering days! Not to mention the steamy nights that follow...|
Influenced is the 37th episode of My Candy Love - High School Life and the 37th episode overall (38th if you count the Demo.). It was written and developed by Beemoov.
|Image||Objective||How to Get|
|N/A|| Buy earrings for Rosalya (optional)|
| For Kentin|
(Shows up on Nathaniel's, Castiel's, Kentin's & Lysander's routes)
| For Evan|
(Shows up on Nathaniel's, Castiel's, Lysander's & Armin's routes)
| For Armin & Alexy|
(Shows up on Kentin's & Armin's routes)
|Image||How to Get||Additional Notes|
| • Objective: Meet up with the boys to go to the Moondance|
• Found in the...: Park
• Gift: Cloud Purse
|Image||How to Get||Additional Notes|
|Tell your mom the truth, then after shopping go in and out of the apartment until mom shows up.||—|
- A. Green answers have a positive effect on the character. +
- B. Red answers have a negative effect on the character. -
- C. Blue answers have no effect on the character. =
- D. If an answer does not have any coloring, it means that the affect of that answer on the character has not been discovered yet.
- A. I'm going to get a chocolate crepe. (pay $5) =
- B. I'm going to get a grilled cheese. (pay $10) =
- C. I'm going to grab a soda. "(pay $5)"
- A. (Sit next to Castiel.)
- B. (Sit next to Nathaniel.)
- C. (Sit next to Lysander.) =
- D. (Sit next to Armin.)
- A. (Ask Rosalya.) (Towards the outfit for Kentin's Illustration) =
- B. (Ask Alexy.) (Towards the outfits for Armin and Alexy's/Evan's Illustration) =
- A. Good evening. =
- B. Hey.
- C. Hello!
- A. ***My friend Lucy is sleeping over. I would have preferred if it was you...*** =
- A. I look forward to learning more about him.
- B. I don't really know what to think of him right now. -
- C. Well, he's nice to Alexy and Armin.
「I'm not sure he's going to be very receptive to your remarks.」
- A. It's still worth a shot.
- B. What a pessimist!
- C. Maybe, but I don't really have a choice. = (+ or)
- A. I look forward to learning more about him. -
- B. I don't really know what to think of him right now. =
- C. Well, he's nice to Alexy and Armin.
「Are you still playing the good samaritan? Doesn't it tire you sometimes?」
- A. And you, aren't you sick of making fun of everyone?
- B. It's my Wonder Woman side, I can't help it. +
- C. None of your business.
- A. No, sorry. I think I have to go home.
- B. If you really want me to, I'll stay for one drink. = (+ or)
「Yeah, it's the perfect occasion to spend some time with Evan.」
- A. It's a bit weird hanging out with him and his two brothers, when they've only met once before. Don't you think?
- B. Great, sounds fun! +=?
- C. What are you guys going to do?
(If you tell on him to his dad)
- A. ***I wouldn't have let the cat out of the bag if you had told me!***
- B. ***I'm really sorry, I didn't know that I was supposed to cover for you.***
- C. (In the end, I decided to ignore his message and not respond.) =
- A. ***You're welcome. It's normal. Have a good night at Moondance.***
- B. ***I almost let the cat out of the bag. Let me know next time that I'm your alibi!***
- C. ***I don't like lying. Especially to your dad... Let me know next time.*** =
「Go on, I'm listening.」
- A. Is there a problem?
- B. You're really going too far!
- C. I'm worried about you... =+?
- A. Your attitude has changed a lot since Evan came back.
- B. I heard about what happened at the Moondance... =+?
- C. I don't think Evan is a good influence on you.
- A. It is my business, I'm your girlfriend! -
- B. How can you say that? -
- C. You want us to leave you alone? -
- A. Kentin...
- B. (I got close to him.) (Illustration)
- C. (I can't believe he just said that.) =
- A. A British rockband, Radiored +
- B. An Argentinian band, Gitan Project
- C. Cuban rap, Arishas
「Is everything okay?」
- A. Yes, don't worry. It's nice of you to ask. +
- B. Everything's fine.
- C. Things would be better if I could find Kentin.
- A. (I can understand him, we know nothing about this Evan...) =+?
- B. (I don't understand, Evan seems really nice...)
- C. (He must surely be having a hard time with what he's going through.)
「If I end up at the cops again, this won't do. I'm telling you!」
- A. Of course not. Everything will be fine! =? (Illustration?)
- B. (I roll my eyes, exasperated.)
- C. Oh mercy no...
- A. What is she doing? She's crazy!
- B. I love this girl. (Towards Rosalya's Illustration) =
- C. Delanay was going to pick me!
「Me too. She's awesome.」
- A. It is really ridiculous, all of this for a piece of latex... =
- B. I wouldn't have dared... (Rosalya's Illustration) =
- C. How is she that confident? =
「This consultation will only cost you $500! That's a friend's discount!」
- A. In your dreams, Alexy. +
- B. WHAT?!
- C. You think that's funny?
「You look like a high schooler, that's what's wrong!」
- A. That's true...
- B. Stop fighting, you two! =
- C. Shut up!
「I'm hesitating on whether or not I should just hide in the locker room until tonight. To escape all of this...」
- A. I don't think that's a good idea, Iris.
- B. Don't you think you're exaggerating a bit?
- C. Can I come with? +
「What is SHE doing here??」
- A. It's none of your business, Amber.
- B. Hmm, okay I'm going to go. Thanks anyway Nathaniel. = (+ with Nathaniel)
- C. Amber, have you seen Kentin?
- A. Thanks again for earlier.
- B. By the way, why did you volunteer to do the demonstration?
- C. That science class was very interesting... +
「I hope Charlotte is having such a hard time since changing high schools... She at least deserves that.」
- A. I still hate the fact that she was never punished for all of it... =
- B. Maybe, but Iris should have been more careful.
- C. Do you think we will ever see her again one day?
- A. (Buy the earrings for Rosa.) +
- B. (Don't do anything.)
「That's really not smart.」
- A. True, it's not real clever.
- B. Someone's being a bit bitter.
- C. That's not at all the Kentin I know. =
「They are all so beautiful!」
- A. I trust you on that. +
- B. Are you sure?
- C. Okay, let's go see. =
- A. Oh yeah, you think so? It's just an old thing...
- B. It looks good on you, you should keep it. +
「It's really nice of you to have let me come over. I know I kind of invited myself...」
- A. I'm starting to get used to it.
- B. You're always welcome here, you know. +
- C. What did you want to talk about?
- A. That's really not cool for you to have to go through that. =
- B. Did you try talking to your mom about it? +
- C. After all, you kind of do the same thing, don't you?
「Maybe I should talk to her about it. But I don't really know how to...」
- A. If I were you, I would be honest and direct with her.
- B. Try to be understanding. +
- C. Maybe you could talk to your dad about it?
「That's also why I haven't talked to my mom... I feel a bit stupid to comment on her situation when I'm doing the same thing.」
- A. It's not the same. +
- B. It's true, it is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black…
「I wonder how Ms. Delanay took it...」
- A. She must be turning green!
- B. From what I saw, she's not taking it well. (for both Violette and Melody) +
- C. I don't think she has a say in it...
「Speaking of, Kentin isn't here today?」
- A. No, I don't know where he is... =
- B. What observation skills!
- C. What does it matter to you?
「Who's the older guy who hangs with Kentin and the twins?」
- A. It's Alexy and Armin's brother.
- B. It's Kentin's friend. =
- C. It's none of your business.
「So, in my point of view, it's only been somewhat informative.」
- A. I'm sorry... +
- B. I don't know if it's the school's role to be so... Comprehensive.
「You could say that...」
- A. Where are you going? -
- B. Are you waiting on someone? =
- C. Can I walk with you? =
「No problem, I have what you would call a "date".」
- A. Is it someone I know? =
- B. Oh cool! -
- C. With a boy or a girl? -
- A. (Lie.) =
- B. (Tell the truth.) (Towards Hidden Gift) =
- A. I don't know, sorry...
- B. The final exams. =
- C. The current chapter. (correct) =
「Okay. HIV, Herpes, what else?」
- A. (I raised my hand to answer.) (more answers) =
- B. (I prefer not to say anything.)
- A. Hepatitis A?
- B. Hepatitis B? (correct answer) =
- C. Mono?
- A. You must be mistaken, Sir. =
- B. Okay, I'll give him the message. =
- C. T-tonight...?
「You looked lost in your thoughts... Am I bothering you?」
- A. Yeah, a little. I have to go back in.
- B. No, not at all. It's nice to see you. +
- C. No, no, don't worry. =
「Alexy told me he loved vintage stuff and Armin took an interest for my superhero shirts.」
- A. What did you bring me? +
- B. I'm sure they will love it. =
- C. Oh, so you're giving them your old stuff... That's nice. -
- A. Now do you see what your idiocies have done? (Towards Evan's Illustration) =
- B. I hope you're proud of yourself!
- C. All of this is your fault!
- The three bands you can choose from are references to three real life bands.
- Before Candy goes to Moondance, she applies make up in an attempt to look more adult. However, the illustrations don't show her wearing any lipstick, eyeshadow, or any other obvious cosmetic detail.