Ken, short for Kentin, seems very much in love and doesn't try to hide it. He's very nice and helpful, but a bit clingy.
Ken is a friend of your Candy. In episode one, Ken admits he transferred to Sweet Amoris to be with your Candy. In episode three, it is revealed Ken's father is in the military. He came to transfer Ken out of Sweet Amoris after hearing Amber and her friends were bullying him, and enrolls him into a military boot camp instead.
He comes back at the end of episode 12, looking nothing like his old self. It is revealed in episode 13 that he is the one who kissed Amber.
One of his most noticeable accessories are his glasses. His hair is brown and is in the style of a bowl cut, and he has freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose.
Ken's pose is always with his arms open to Candy, as if preparing for a hug. He shows the most variety of facial emotions spanning from rivers of tears coming from under his glasses to large hearts showing up on his glasses. He has four expressions in total.
When he comes back from military school, he appears very different. He's more muscular and has windblown brown hair that seems to stick out a bit. He grew several inches taller and appears to lean slightly to one side. He no longer has a constant smile upon his face.
Instead of the thick glasses, he wears contacts that reveal his green eyes. He wears an open button up white shirt with a black muscle shirt underneath. From being in the military, he has dark green cargo pants and a dogtag necklace. He also wears black fingerless gloves.
PersonalityKen has a sweet and caring personality. He is in love with the main character (Candy) and has no trouble showing his affection. He offers you cookies all the time and is willing to help you out and lend you money. He gives you a teddy bear before leaving that you can put on the dresser in your room. Ken is very easy to get along with and tries to make friends whenever possible.
When he comes back, he prefers to be addressed by his real name, Kentin. He says that Ken is a childish name, not wanting to be called Ken anymore. Deep down, he is still the same sweet Ken, but he appears more mature and more confident.If you were mean to him before he left for military school, he is rude towards you, saying that you broke his heart. He even mentions that he should have done the same thing he did to Amber to you. If you bump into him, he begins to apologize, but when he realizes it's you, he begins to get angry and tells you, "there is no need to apologize to a pest like you".
If you were kind to him, he still likes you, but he doesn't have an obsessive crush on you anymore. He tells you that he still cares about you, but is not madly in love with you anymore, although he still has moments of the old Ken.
Kentin kissed Amber at the end of episode twelve. In the beginning of episode thirteen, he told her that she "isn't the slightest bit cute," and a bad kisser for revenge, smashing the cell phone Amber gave him into pieces.
- Ken was in the gardening club before leaving military school.
- Throughout the military experience, one of Ken's traits never changed: He still loves cookies. It is revealed by ChiNoMiko the brand of cookies he eats in the game are none other than Prince De Lu Cookies.
- Ken was — and still is — afraid of Castiel, even if he doesn't want to admit it. In Episode 13, he claims Castiel "is a wimp" compared to himself, but when Alexy tells Ken that Castiel is behind him, Ken gets so scared he almost falls.
- In Episode 14, he reveals he can play the flute, but not the guitar, since his father thinks it's for "delinquents".
- In Episode 17, he reveals he may still be slightly obsessed with you or at the least still see you romantically.
- In Episode 18, if your Candy choose the right outfit for your date with Kentin, after you get the illustration, it'll be revealed that he hasn't had his first real kiss (excluding the one from Amber, since it was a revenge kiss). It can obviously be assumed that he wants the kiss to be with your Candy.
- Throughout the game prior to the point where Ken returns, he'll sometimes daydream whenever he has time, it'll be mostly likely about your Candy being his girlfriend. (Once or twice he will unknowingly react or move, believing that it is all a part of his daydream.)
- According to ChiNoMiko, Ken's blood type is O+.